When we process your order, we will add the cost of postage and packing as follows:
For delivery within the UK:
- Postage and packaging for UK delivery is charged at £2 for the first book and £1 for each additional item. This includes 30p for packaging costs.
- If you require a 'Registered Service' (e.g. RECORDED or SPECIAL delivery), please make this clear at the end of the 'Checkout', in the feedback box provided for the purpose. “Recorded” and “Special” Delivery will be added at cost.
- Within the UK, we use “Royal Mail 1st class” for packets (up to 2 kgs) and “Parcelforce” for parcels over 2 Kgs. (We don’t use “Royal Mail 2nd class” as the difference in price is negligible, and the service is often unreliable).
For delivery outside the UK:
- We will contact you by email with various options. We usually send overseas orders by airmail (although you can request surface mail which is cheaper but much slower)
- We can provide insurance and/or tracking for parcels too. (These services are added at cost). Please use the feedback box provided at the checkout stage to inform us of specific postal requirements that you have.
- If you need the music URGENTLY, please click on the 'Urgent Delivery' tick-box at the foot of the basket page. Please be aware that requesting urgent delivery may incur additional cost.